Position: Project Manager
No. Of Opening : 1
Qualification : Full time course in Master of Social Work (MSW) or MA in Social Work or MBA in Rural development from reputed government recognized university
Experience: Minimum 1 Yr of experience (In CSR and NGO field only) in which dealing and leading CSR function in reputed organization / NGO as team leader in CSR
Salary : Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 25,000 PM
Skills and Experience required:
1. Excellent administration and organisational skills
2. Excellent event management ability
3. Accurate attention to detail
4. Articulate and clear writing style, with proven experience of writing internal communications
5. Ability to embrace and take ownership of projects
6. Desire to gain experience in CSR
7. Versatile and adaptable to take on new challenges and experiences
Position: Field Assistant Executive (Full Time Employment)
No. Of Opening : 5
Qualification : Any Graduate
Age Limit : 20-25
Salary : Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 8,000 PM + Trvelleing Allowances + Mobile Expenses
Position : Volunteers - Part time Engagement
No. Of Opening : No Limit
Qualification: 10+2 Pass
Age Limit : 18-25
Weekly = 20-30 Hrs(Minimum)
Salary : Rs. 3000 to Rs. Rs. 5000 PM+ Travelling Allowances + Incentives
They should Travel different Geographical area on a Daily Basis to have a survey about the people, village/town, school. College, Hospital etc to understand their challenges and make a report to understand what solution can be planed for them.
1. Meeting each people from each house to understand their challenges (Personal Challenges as well as Area wise challenges like No Proper school / No Proper Hospital / No proper Communication / No proper Electricity / No proper Work / No Proper Water etc)
2. List out what are the organisations (Govt / Private) are available in that same Village/Town.
3. List out who are the people coming under category like Govt Job / Business Man / Private Job / Politician / Social Worker / Farmer & what is their average Income per Annum.
4. List out what are the development happened in those area within 3 yrs
5. List out who are the people went outside from that Village / City & settled themselves in the different JOB location with Family and are they taking care their parents?
6. List out how many family living in this Village / Town without any proper source of income.
7. List out how many children’s are going to School/College & Find out how many are going to Govt School / Private School.
8. List out how many children’s are drop out from the school or from college, what is the reason & what they are doing currently to live their rest of the life.
9. List out how many old people are getting proper care from their children like proper Food, Medical facility etc where as others who are not getting support from their children & what is the reason
10. Meeting & Discuss with Village Sarapancha / NAC – Chairman / MLA / BDO / Tahasildar about the challenges and about Future Care Foundation Mission & Vision whereas Team need to come with a conclusion what they are planning support for these challenges from the Govt end or expecting some NGO / Foundation should parallelly address these challenges to solve.
11. Meeting with some Good people who can Donate for a specific program 1- 3 time in a Year to address some specific challenges taking care by our end.
12. Meeting with Corporate / NGO to understand how they are working for “CSR Activities” & for what are programs / Sectors under which they are funding.
13. How we design programs to start interacting with Govt Dept to address these challenges at the same time to Release the FUND to support for these Challenges.
14. How fastly we will address these challenges once it’s come to us from the Survey by our Team & try to resolve by releasing fund from the Corporate & Govt end
15. How will we Execute all these programs for which the Fund has been released in a professional way.
16. How will we call Press Reporter and arrange a meeting with people along with local Sarapancha / Chairman / Politician / Social Worker / YUVA in the same Village / Town to address all these issues and solutions for it as well as progress of the work.
17. How will we work under different small to big program which will Bring Trust to our Foundation by the People/ Corporate / Govt.
18. How our Team can connect with people outside & inside of the Foundation where as they will have strong database to analyse on a daily basis about the challenges in the society as well as Solution of that.
19. Identifying small to Big individual donors opportunities in small to big locality as well as from your Network, develop donor database, respond to donor tenders and call for Meeting, give pour proposals, develop grant proposals, write appeals, represent the organization at donor meetings and undertake follow- up of potential funding opportunities.
20. Invite Volunteers to our Foundation from the Same Village / City who can help us time to time from that local area.