Section 80G of the I-T Act allows donations made to specified relief funds and charitable institutions as a deduction from gross total income. It is that time of the year when you are looking for ways to save on as much tax as possible.F
This deduction can only be claimed when the contribution has been made via a cheque or a draft or in cash.
We have categorised our Organisations requirements based on the future needs and each Category is having a Committe, If you donate to some Category than you have all the rights to have a open eye on how your doation use for a Cause.
1. Organisation Development ( To start a long term Source of Income - Self earning Project for our Foundation)
2. Live hood Program
4. Water Resource for Agriculture Program
5. Medical / Medicine Expenses
9. Building Construction
10. Piligrim Tour for our resident of "Old Age Home" on a special Occasion
11. Rescue Program ( Road Accident / Fire / Flood etc)
Every Month we are going to listout all the Donors Name, His/her Father Name, Place Name & donation Amount. Each Donor will get a Mail Receipt / Mobile msg update from our end once payment reach to us & also who wants 80G for Tax benefit against their donation, they are elligible to get that service from our end.